ULTIMATE WRECK AND DEEP DIVING
COMBO COURSE: $800.00
Diving two differents wrecks. TheTasman Hauler and the Henry Bolte. The are two tugs which were made ‘diver safe’ and scuttled in 1987.
The Tasman Hauler
Sitting upright in 30m of water, it is easily penetrated. The wreck is covered in colourful sponges and jeweled anemones.
The Henry Bolte
Sitting in 24m of water, the superstructure has collapsed to one side. This wreck has attracted a large variety of schooling fish. The depth allows for longer dives, which makes it perfect for a first wreck dive.
- 2 Days, 3 Nights
- Share accommodation at Merimbula
- All meals prepared and catered by Qualified Chefs
- 4 Boat dives
- All Equipment
- Instruction Fees
- All Studying Materials
- Deep Diving and decompression Procedures
- Mapping and Wreck penetration
- International Certification recognised anywhere in the world (CMAS)
- Wall Certificate
All participants must have a medical clearance in any Scuba Diving Course.
Also must pass a Safety Swim Test.
For more information about this matter please click HERE