TrueBlueDive Booking Terms & Conditions
Voucher or Coupon redemption from marketing campaigns (Group Buyers)
1) Bookings are essential in order to redeem your vouchers.
2) Bookings subject to availability, lead times, operations changes and weather conditions. We do not guarantee that services will be available at your preferred date, location and time.
3) All title of Vouchers is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash.
4) Location availability dependent on weather conditions and existing bookings and include Newcastle, Central Coast, Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs and South Coast. Some special packages as “Camp Dive”, “Getaway Diving” or “Dive Adventure” may include other locations to be specified in its own offer.
5) Length of each dive will depend on the location, sea conditions and experience of the participants.
6) Bookings are NOT PROCESSED OVER THE PHONE or BY EMAIL.
7) ALL BOOKINGS are made by you on the website going to “BOOKINGS“ section and following the prompts on our AUTO-BOOKING SYSTEM. 24/7 Available for your use.
8) You will see first a link to our “Voucher Dives & Courses General Information”. Please read carefully all useful information regarding our services prior to proceed with your booking.
You can make reservations, modify or cancel them. The system will automatically send an email to your registered mailbox informing you these actions. You will also receive, according to the weather and sea conditions, within 24 and 12 hours prior of booked date, an email with the confirmation the dive site, the meeting place and time or, sometimes, the cancelation email due to adverse climatic conditions or operative reasons.
9) Then access to our On-line Booking System following the easy instructions in each step.
10) The first time you log in, you must create first an account (Click on the Register button).
11) Each voucher holder must make your own registration the first time you access our online booking system and filling your data properly. If such data are placed with mistaken email address or telephones you will NOT receive the automatic notices that the system sends of your bookings. The customer is solely reponsable for the accuracy of their own data.
12) In the case of groups of two or more people must make a record of every one of them, with their corresponding data and numbers of vouchers. It’s not allowed to perform more than one reservation for the same date by a single person. Nor is it allowed a single person to do the bookings for the same service at different dates. Our IT Team will erase the incorrect or redundant bookings and we do not accept claims for this circunstances.
13) Once you have registered in the Booking System you can easily select the service you bought, choose the desired location and dates do you prefer within which are available for that particular service and location. You can freely make your reservation 24/7 on a first come, first served basis.
Each Location has different availability for each day of the courses (Day 1/3, Day 2/3, etc.). You need to look in each location for the availability of the locations. One single location does not shows all availabilities in all locations. Only does for the choosen location.
After the reservation is made, you can freely cancel or change your reservation up to 72 hours before the date chosen. Within 72 hours prior to the date originally booked, the Booking System will not let you cancel it. The customer absence will be considered NO SHOW.
Unfortunately, if you do not attend an appointment chosen and booked by you, the system will automatically register you as a NO SHOW by default. Because of that, any other consecutive booking will be cancelled and you will need to rebook all over again.
To be able to book again you will have to pay a booking fee of $35 and it will be according to availability. Please note that in peak season and holiday periods, availabilities might be very difficult.
14) If you have any questions that you cannot solve during the booking process, please visit our Customer Help Line or you can send us an email ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and gives us time to respond. No booking inquiries are answered in any other email address of TBD.
15) Groups of four or more persons who wish to dive together, after having made their individual register in our Booking System, may ask our Customer Support (email@example.com) assigned to them a date for their dives.
We do not guarantee the reservation for large groups on the same date, location or during peak dates (weekends or holidays).
16) All Dive Details. Because diving is subject to weather permitting, all details of your dive such as:
- Time (our daily dive operations we usually start at 8:00am up to noon or from midday and finish about 5:00pm depending on the activity, tides, number of participants and training)
- Meeting point
- Location and dive site
- Things to bring on the day (Print of your Voucher, swimwear, reef walkers, towel, a rush vest or an old t-shirt to wear under the wetsuit, hat, sunscreen, some warm clothes, plenty of water, something to eat, pen and paper. Any other item depending on the dive signed up for)
- Contact number of the dive leader
All those information’s are we will send you to your mailboxes (registered in our system) or going to be posted on our TBD FACEBOOK PAGE within 24 to 12 hours prior to the booking date.
17) Reasons for TBD DIVE CANCELLATIONS:
- Bad weather
- Other reason compromising customer safety
- Changes on a dive operation (Operative Reasons)
- Unforeseen circumstances
We cannot be held liable for such events and we will not reimburse you for any travelling, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person.
Unfortunately if a cancellation notice is informed, please proceed to reschedule for your next available preferred date.
If your voucher expires, an extension will be granted until the date that suits you for the dive or course completion.
18) Reasons for a Voucher or Coupon Extension to be granted
- Any cancellation made by TrueBlueDive due to: bad weather, safety, dive operations changes or any other unforeseen circumstance.
- If the customer could not find any available date on the system (regardless personal preferences) during the valid period of the voucher.
- Any other unforeseen circumstance will need to be requested to TrueBlueDive Management and will be evaluated accordingly.
Voucher extensions will be granted for a period until the customer can book or re-book on to the next available date.
Once a Voucher or Coupon has expired, not valid and will be at our discretion as to whether the Voucher or Coupon will be honoured. We will not provide any refunds in whole or in part for any expired Voucher or Coupon.
19) Conditions to redeem the Vouchers or Coupons for equipment that are offered separately or combined with other service offerings.
- Any title or brand of Vouchers or Coupons for gear you may have for redemption in our on-line shop, are valid only for the purchase of “Snorkeling Combo Packages” (this package must includes at least: 1 mask + 1 snorkel +1 fins + 1 scuba diving wetsuit) or “Scuba Diving Hardware Combo Packages” (this package must includes at least: 1 regulator + 1 octopus + 1 SPG + 1 BCD).
- The Vouchers or Coupons can’t be redeemed to buy a sole product even if the price of the single product is greater than Voucher / Coupon amount.
- Different Vouchers cannot be added in a single purchase. A single voucher is applied to each purchase.
- Each Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash value.
- No partial redemption or refunds.
- Voucher / Coupon value will be used to discount of the value of the price of products acquired intregrantes the combo packages chosen, may not be used to pay any additional fee for the delivery of your goods to your nominated address.
You can choose the different models of the elements of the combo packages in our catalog.
20) Scuba Diving is WEATHER DEPENDENT and factors such as winds, thunderstorms, underwater visibility, currents, swells, high or rough seas, temperature and above all, your comfort. As of any of these my put you in risk or make you uncomfortable, are sufficient reasons for us to consider a cancellation based on SAFETY and LIABILITY reasons.
In water we operate with a maximum of 4 students per instructor and we do give very special attention to the ones that have no experience at all in the ocean.
Sometimes weather conditions could seemed to be fine but we have the experience to make sure that above and underneath the ocean there will be no compromising situation that could put you in any risk.
We do have more than 23 years of experience conducting dive operations with an unblemished safety record in all of them, there is a reason why.
Advanced and experience divers have a lot more comprehension about this situation but beginner divers have absolutely no idea thinking that even if it is raining wouldn’t be a problem to jump in the water as they will get wet anyway. There is a bit of sense in that however, certain things need to be understood for a proper judgment:
- Electric storm will definitely cancel any dive as there is a lot of metal components in the scuba system that can attract lightning and can even compromise divers close to the struck.
- Rain when you are diving on a reef or offshore it doesn’t matter much but in shore diving when it rains for a few days, all the rubbish on land is washed off into the ocean causing poor visibility and therefore nil appreciation of marine life and underwater land scape in one side, and in the other lack of safety.
- Winds: they cause waves and swells that affect and stir up the bottom as we get close to shores affecting visibility conditions and also creating danger not only on the choppy surface, but also for the entry and exit points into the ocean.
For some companies would be much better to get rid of the schedule dives regardless customer enjoyment and sometimes even safety, making sure to free a new spot ASAP to be replaced for a new one.
Because our number one priority is customer safety and enjoyment we recommend even if safety is not totally compromised, to reschedule if it is possible only for your own best enjoyment of the marine life and scenery during your dive; even if we have to compromise sometimes our business allowing vouchers extension and reschedules.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS: You must provide a medical certificate from any medical practitioner or GP as some medical conditions may prevent you from diving, please check with your doctor if you have any concerns. You will also be required to complete a medical and waiver release form on the day. It could be some medical conditions that might prevent you from diving (like asthma, cardiovascular problems, epilepsy and ear traumas but could be others) therefore you will need to provide prior to start your dive, a medical certificate from your doctor or any other general practitioner allowing you to participate in diving. Without a doctor’s certificate you will be not allowed to participate in any scuba course except for a dive experience (introductory dive is not a course) that does not require to undertake a medical but a medical questionnaire it will need to be completed. A “Dive Medical” is not compulsory but it is recommended. For more information please go to www.spums.org.au (South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society).
Scuba diving is a water related activity therefore participants need to make sure that they are not only medically but also physically capable to confront the open ocean environment. For all courses and because of safety reasons we need to conduct a water skill assessment to all participants only in scuba courses (except the ones doing a dive experience) that includes: 400 meters swim non-stop at their own pace in any style and 10 minutes flotation. During the test the participant is NOT to wear wetsuit or snorkel equipment.
It is very important to understand that the basic safety requirement for any scuba diving activity is simply for any participant to be able to swim, float and be comfortable in the water for their own safety.